Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ty's Birthday






So Ty turned nine on February 21st and all he wanted to do that day was go bike racing. Turned out to be a pretty nasty night weather wise, so he didn't get to race anything but the main. He still had fun despite the rain. We had a gt together the night before at my mom's house to celebrate Ty and Hailey's birthday since they were both born on the same day, one year apart. It was a lot of fun getting the entire family together. The kids are growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Julie-
Found your blog when I was getting everyones email addresses off of FB. I closed my account. But I have been blogging for a while now and put you are on blog list. Look forward to staying in touch. I will definitely call you about a cake if we come home.

Kimberly